Taxes & Social Security

This site contains important information about tax filing-responsibilities, Social Security number applications, and Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN).  

Tax Filing Notice 2019:
All international students who were in the U.S. during any period of time during the calendar year are required to file at least one form regardless of whether or not they earned income.