H-1B Specialty Worker

The H-1B category is designated for individuals coming to the United States to perform work in a “specialty occupation”. A specialty occupation is defined as a position that “requires theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and attainment of a baccalaureate degree or higher degree or its equivalent in the specialty occupation as a minimum requirement”.  Learn more about H-1B sponsorship at Princeton through the navigation below.