The IC Leaders are a select group of about twenty-five undergraduate international and American students.
The IC Leader mission is to assist the Davis IC to:
- Serve as the International Orientation Student Leaders for undergraduate and graduate international orientations in late August - September
- Assist international students in their cultural and practical adjustment to the U.S. and to Princeton University
- Provide programs that promote world knowledge
- Maintain the Davis IC flag collection and coordinate requests to borrow flags (see item 1 below)
- Advance the principles of mutual respect and cultural understanding
- Enrich the social integration of international, American, undergraduate, and graduate students
IC Leader projects include:
- Requests to Borrow a Flag: The Davis IC owns flags from many countries that are available to students and student organizations upon request. Flag requests are free, but a $50 fine is charged to your student account if flags are lost or damaged. Our current collection features flags from 152 countries, and new flags can be bought depending on the need for more countries. To borrow a flag - email email@example.com. Please allow 48 hours for a response.
- Study Break Programs: Held throughout the academic year to provide opportunities to take a break form studying to share fun, friendship, and food.
- International Winter Formal: Undergraduate and graduate students come together for a semi-formal evening dinner with live music.
- International Quiz Bowl: Hosted once a year during International Education Week, the International Quiz Bowl invites international and American students alike to test their knowledge of international trivia over a variety of subjects.
- Winter Break Happenings: For those staying on campus over Winter Break, the Davis IC Leaders maintain a list of events in and around Princeton, as well as a Facebook group where students and scholars can plan their own gatherings.
Meet the 2018 Davis IC Leaders:
IC Leader Coordinator:
- Harry Chiang '19 - Brazil
- Hanseul Nam '19 - New Zealand/ South Korea
- Kai Xin Tai '19 - Malaysia
- Lisa Sheridan '19 - Northern Ireland
- Sam Parsons 19' - Australia
- Radia Soulmani '19 - Morocco
- Aditi Dhital '20 - Nepal
- Anna Wolke '20 - Germany
- Kwame Amaning 20' - Ghana/United Kingdom
- Colton Bishop 20' - United States
- Ben Clarke 20' - Northern Ireland
- Bhadrajee (BJ) Hewage 20' - Rep. of Ireland/Sri Lanka/United Kingdom
- Osita Ighodaro 20' - Nigeria/United Kingdom
- Tanishk Shanker 20' - New Zealand/United Arab Emirates
- Bobo Stankovikj 20' - Macedonia
- Urvashi Uberoy 20' - India
- Sten Sjoberg '20 - Sweden
- Yousra Zerouali '20 - Morocco
- Jean Cho '20 - South Korea
- Celia Aranda Reina '21 - Spain
- Grace Lee '21 - South Korea
- Dina Kuttab '21 - Jordan
- Tilmann Herchenroder '21 - Germany
- Edward Mowinckel '21 - United Kingdom/Portugal/Norway
- Joshua Tebeau '21 - Poland/United States