The Davis International Center will consider applications for funding for student organizations if the proposed event/initiative meets the following criteria:
- Promotes cross-cultural understanding;
- Advances the underlying principles of mutual respect among all nationalities and cultures;
- Enriches the social integration of international and American students;
- Attracts students from a variety of national and cultural identities.
For Student Organizations - How to Request Funding
Funding requests for events/initiatives are considered ONLY through the Student Activities Funding Engine (SAFE) portal - Princeton University's project funding database.
For your funding proposal, your proposal must:
- Be submitted through SAFE two weeks prior to the event;
- Be submitted through SAFE's group project portal;
- Be open and advertised to all students.
Furthermore, should your proposal be accepted, all event/initiative promotional materials must list the Davis International Center as a co-sponsor.
To apply for funding - go to SAFE (Student Activities Funding Engine)